I'm Carrie Geno, owner, lead photographer, and creative spirit here at Geno Photography. To say I love my job is probably and understatement. I think I have the best job in the world!
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- I have two smart, beautiful daughters who I absolutely adore and are growing way too quickly.
- I am the proud wife of a soldier.
- I enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories.
- I LOVE cake, especially cupcakes!
- I adore traveling. So far I've been to 28 states, as well as to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Iceland, & France. Hopefully, Italy will be added to my list soon as my husband and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary!
- I have so much fun being crafty and creative: sewing, crocheting, knitting, cooking, you name it. If I get an idea for something, I figure out a way to create it.
- My favorite season is fall: the colors, the smells, the weather, LOVE IT!
- I was born in North Carolina and have since lived in five different states. I love living in Iowa, but there - are times my heart misses the mountains.
- I adore thrift stores and vintage items.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I'm a nerd. I love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Star Wars, and so many more.
- I adore coffee. Coffee is wonderful.
Enough about me. If you've come to find out more about what Geno Photography has to offer, you are probably super excited about your engagement and cannot wait to walk down the aisle to start your happily ever after with the love of your life. You are most likely looking for a photographer who offers a modern, authentic style of posing while creating images with a timeless, classic look.
You want your wedding day to be captured in a way that tells the whole story, from details to gorgeous portraits and all of the moments in between, big or small. You care deeply about having beautiful images to bring you back to the joy of your wedding day for a lifetime to come.
Am I right? If so, head over here and see if we're available to capture your love story!
We were honored to be named one of the top 20 Wedding Photographers in the Cedar Rapids area by Expertise.com!
Geno Photography has been featured on: