Every wedding is a personalized
process, but there is a general time
line that can be expected while
working with Geno Photography:
* The First Meeting In this meeting
we start to get to know each other by
discussing your style, your wedding
theme/ideas, and finalize the contract.
* Engagement Session Usually done
anywhere from a year to a couple months
before the weddings. Disks and online proofs
are available within one-two weeks following
* Finalize Time Line Two-three
weeks before the wedding we discuss and
finalize the time line for the wedding. This can
be done in person, on the phone, or via email.
How things work: The time line
* The Wedding Day Usually we plan on 2-3 hours for formal portraits so there is ample time to get them done without being rushed. Before and
after the formal portrait session, we take candid and detail photos to try to capture every aspect of your wedding.
* After the Weddings Online proofs are available within the first 4-10 days following the wedding. Album designs are prepared for review within
one-three weeks. The final albums arrive one-two weeks following finalization and approval of the design. High resolution disks are delivered one-two weeks
following the wedding, unless purchased after the wedding. Any print orders will be received one-two weeks following receipt of the order. Orders may be
placed online or through Geno Photography. Online galleries remain active for at least four months following the wedding. Images will remain on file for at
least five years following the wedding, so additional orders may be placed.